- This event has passed.
Dye Secrets Main Class (5)
August 26 @ 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM PDT
The Chemistry of Dyeing
Everything you wanted to know about protein dyes but were afraid to ask.
About the Dyes:
- How do Protein dyes work
- How to make them perform better
- Difference between dye brands – which to choose and why – what to lookfor in a ‘good’ dye
- Vinegar or Citric Acid?
- Why do colours bleed after dyeing
- what are the ultimate conditions to dye successfully (heat, length of timeheating, dye/fiber ratio, chemicals etc)
- How to use their own house/kitchen as a dye room without destroying it!
- I’M NOT COLOR FAST, what do you do?
- When to dump
- When to absorb
- When to rescue
- About the Fiber: **** TRADE SECRET REVEALED the physics of thefiber before and after you dye… what the facts are to increase perfor- mance.